Sunday, June 15, 2014

The day before all starts...

We live comfortably, indeed.  It is clean, cozy and relatively secluded - in the middle of Boudha, within the compound of the White Gompa.



lejonen utanför själva templet

We had Rinpoche, Johanna, Svea and Ulrika over for tea this afternoon. I bought some pastries in a café at the stupa and managed to spill coffee all over the kitchen.
Before that, I went to the Grand Hyatt, did a 35 minute workout (strength), and went for a short swim. Then sauna (as if I need it in this heat) - and then home.  Staffan was studying all day.

Tomorrow the whole thing starts for real.  I am very happy I switched to Classical Tibetan - intermediate colloquial would have been painful....

Den här bilden är jag rätt stolt över - eftersom
jag själv tagit den. Shamar framför vårt altare i oktober, 2012.
We have had a week full of .. auspicious things... Shamar's death  - so sudden, and unexpected, made me dig for photos of his visit in Sweden.  The picture above is a nice one, I think...
enda bilden med mig och Shamarpa, samt emellan oss Lama Chopel...
tittandes ut över Stockholm's hamn


No comments: