Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday - day off..

Had a nice merlot yesterday in honor of Midsummer, ate rice and veggies, Staffan had Momos.  So a little bit of festivities was evident.
Called dad (granpa to the kids).  He was happy and up beat.  Good.

Today, we will venture to Grand Hyatt, the gym and the pool. I will bring my camera too, so that I can take some shots on the way, hopefully.

Yesterday I was looking at jewelry for the kids - found suitable things for all three. Got a big dorje-pendant for Arnold, who seems to be breaking most of his malas (too much party in the dude still).

I leave you with a very beautiful picture of Karmapa Thinley Thaye Dorje praying in front of the casket of Shamar and a picture of Karmapa coming in to the German Center (not my pictures - I believe it is Thule Jug's pictures):

Beautiful, beautiful Karmapa

In front of the casket... Om Ami Deva Hri...

No comments: