Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Do I dare?

The photography course that I and my friend Susanna took - food photography - this last weekend made me realize quite a few things. 1 - I am not that bad. 2 - hey, it may be fun to be a photographer (paid or otherwise).
mitt första matfoto - någonsin

It was a lot of summaries that I experienced: props (like ballet or theatre, my first profession), the aesthetics of art in composition, the excitement of arrangement (propping, setting, lighting), the aspect of making somebody else's work shine (typical dancer-style).
Also realize that BLACK AND WHITE - really really is powerful.  I loved the work of Elliot Erwitt. He resembles the artwork my parents brought into my life with many, many visits to the Modern Art Museum of Stockholm.  I loved it.
SO here is my collection of black-and-white.

No comments: