Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let there be light!

Going thru Scott Kelbys Photoshop book.. yepp he has the tricks -- but simply writes too many words. Phew. It is however, interesting
how cropping a picture kind of makes it more interesting. I do not know if you agree - but I do like the coloring of this one, to the left.

I still do not understand this thing about masking, and multiplicity layers. Mechanically I can do it, but Scott does not really give any explanations.  I do not know about you, but I do not remember unless I understand why.
Is it only me?

Besides that, it is mushy, muddy and cold outside. I SHOULD have studies Tibetan, but have only mastered pfutzing around with courses (that is what I work with), business calls and photoshop.
I am happy to announce that I will go on a PS course one evening soon at Scandianvian Photo.  Hopefully it will be good and helpful.  It supposedly is all about layers and masking. NEED it!

Ok - bye for now.

No comments: