Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nobody said it would be easy...

I seriously think I must be the most egotistical person on earth.  I seriously think I have a lot to learn - like from Sangha buddy Morteza.  I really think life sucks - truly... truly.
Purpose of life  is really to find some way to pursue enlightenement. Right now I am in some sort of Samsaric Hinterlife.  Not even close to doing the right thing.  I have to talk to Rinpoche.
Maybe I should appreciate it the way it is.  'Cause it means I am burning off bad karma.

This is a really strange sensation: I certainly know that my being is experiencing some sort of serious depression - but at the same time it is not so bad.  I can live with it.
That is a new sensation.

I wish, hope and pray that in my next life I will meet Dharma faster, earlier and that I get to be a nun/monk.  Serious studies as soon as possible. This is my absolute wish and hope.

Sounds weird, huh - but it is fully logical.

No comments: